Durk Krol - Executive Director, Water Europe
1. Evdokia Achilleos - EASME, European Commission
Presenting: Writing successful H2020 proposals
2. Carmine Marzano - European Commission, DG R&I
Presenting: Horizon 2020 Cross cutting call on Competitive, Low Carbon and Circular Industries
3. Christophe Leroux - CEA (The Commission for Atomic Energy and Alternative Energies)
Presenting: RIMA - opportunities for European industries of the water sector
4. Avelino Gonzalez Gonzalez – European Commission, DG RTD
Presenting: Horizon 2020 last call: an overview of water relevant topics
1. Mylène Trublet - RISE (KIMAB)
Presenting: Monitoring and evaluating the impact of micro/nano plastics from the degradation of water pipe systems on human health and the ecosystem
2. Irina Celades - Instituto de Tecnologia Cerámica
Presenting: DEWDROP - ”Efficient industrial processes through recovery and re-utilization of water, heat and materials across multiple sectors”
3. Ilias Gialampoukidis - Centre for Research and Technology Hellas - Information Technologies Institute;
Presenting: Water quality monitoring using the satellite images of the Copernicus programme
4. Esko Juuso - University of Oulu
Presenting: Intelligent analyzers in developing cyber physical systems for water systems
5. Demetrios Eliades - KIOS Center of Excellence, UCY
Presenting: Water@Risk: Intelligent Decision Making for Multi-Hazard Risks
6. David Halter - Lodiag
Presenting: Identification of emerging micropollutants associated with high environmental impacts
7. Gil Gonçalves - Centre for Mechanical Technology and Automation (TEMA)
Presenting: Bio-based graphene oxide sponges for remove potential toxic elements from wastewaters
8. Juan Luis Sobreira Seoane - Instituto Tecnologico de Galicia
Presenting: WEnerFood: Towards a Better Water Governance: Facing Water – Energy – Food Interactions in a Context of Climate Change
9. Nikos Kanellopoulos - National Center for Scientific Research "Demokritos"
Presenting: Development of innovative near-zero-liquid discharge membrane intensified systems
Scheduled B2B meetings. Attention!
The location will be later on announced.
During the Ecosystem Services working group meeting, members will have the opportunity to present competencies, project ideas, etc in relation to current H2020 calls in the Ecosystem Services area.