Water Knowledge Europe 2019!
Water Knowledge Europe (WKE) 2019 is the specialized event created by Water Europe to expand your network and create new partnerships for the upcoming water-related calls in Horizon 2020.
The list of selected water-related calls selected by Water Europe will be sent to you after the registration.
Why should you join WKE2019?
- Do you intend to prepare a proposal for the challenge in Horizon 2020?
- Are you looking for partners or a coordinator to match your project?
Join the 8th edition of Water Knowledge Europe: present your project ideas and discuss with potential partners in face-to-face meetings. Booking meetings is open: you can book meetings immediately after the registration!
How to register to WKE B2B sessions?
- Register as a Presenting participant (max 20 will be admitted) & fill in all the requested details for your project - Project Ideas registrations are open just until the 1st of September;
- Register as an Attending participant and publish your collaboration wishes;
- Starting the 16th of September, browse the participant list and book meetings with other participants of your interest (meetings will be accepted automatically - you can Cancel what meetings do not suit you from your profile);
- On the day of the event you will receive your folder with your meeting schedule.
WKE2019 fees (including VAT)
- Water Europe Members (attending & presenting participants): 140.00 € Early bird; 180.00 € Standard; 225.00 € Late bird
- Water Europe Non-members (attending & presenting participants): 215.00 € Early bird; 290.00 € Standard; 355.00 € Late bird
- EU officials participation is free of charge
If you need more information regarding the event's registration process or payment settings, please contact Ms. Anca Popa, Event Coordinator.